Monday, January 14, 2019

Review: We Three: One and One and One Make Three

We Three: One and One and One Make Three We Three: One and One and One Make Three by Lara Zielinsky
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Lara really di an awesome job with this book. I am bi and poly so this book really touched home especially right now in my life. The relationship that grows between the three of them is so awesome and the sex bow chica bow wow.. LOL

I'm always afraid I will post too much so lets start little by little.

This starts with a swinger couple that have been together for so long but although they have so much fun together they (I feel) were missing something. Then they met Jess which is a broken girl that turned into a gypsy. She has traveled all over and looks to travel again soon. That being said she has met this couple and now feels so much she didn't think she would again. Three people all the feels? But will it work?

If you are into these types of books then you will LOVE THIS BOOK!!



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment