Tuesday, October 28, 2014

*~* REVIEW of Feeling The Moment by P.J. Belden *~*




Title: Feeling The Moment
Author: P.J. Belden
Genre: Contemporary Suspense
Reviewer: Natalie :)
Buy Links: Amazon
Also Posted on: Goodreads Amazon


*~* Synopsis *~*

Life ran by faster than I could blink it seemed. So many tears were shed, pain felt, and loneliness consumed. Now here it is another day that I don’t feel. Another day that I don’t live. Another day that I will wish I could have back. 
Over the course of my life, I’ve learned a few things; disappointment, anger, loss… Loss I understood like no one else could possibly understand. But most of all, I learned that I can only rely on myself.
Life is not really what I have. It’s more of an existence. For so long, I longed for nothing, but to make it through a day. Then I meet River Monroe. Suddenly, thoughts I’ve never dared to think about were all that was on my mind.
My name is Kim Rose. This is my story on how one impulse turned my world upside down and inside out. For the first time in a long time, I was Feeling the Moment and it just might destroy me.


*~* Review *~*

Feeling The Moment truly makes you feel EVERY moment. 

Kim is such an amazing character because she's so strong and courageous. I loved hearing her story and the battles she's overcome. Between losing her parents at such a young age and living on the streets she has truly learned how to keep her walls up. Although she has learned to move past what she has done to survive it still lurks where no one but her can see. 

River was also an amazing character because he is a protector and always takes all responsibility even if it's not his to bare. I really fell for this hunk because no matter his past he's always moving towards his future. Whether his future is his billion dollar company, his siblings, or the love he finds in the most unsuspecting place. 

In this book you truly feel every bump in the road, and every curve. P.J. Makes you feel all the emotions the characters feel and then some. I have granted five tear jerking stars :)

No comments:

Post a Comment