Monday, October 13, 2014

*~* REVIEW of Home No More by Leddy Harper *~*



Book: Home No More
Author: Leddy Harper
Genre: Contemporary Romance
Reviewer: Natalie :)
Also posted on:  Goodreads

*~* Synopsis *~*

My name is Kendall Carrington—or so I thought.

One night, a routine traffic stop turned the world I thought I knew upside down. I wasn’t who I thought I was. No one was. I had been kidnapped when I was young, and everything I had been told was all a lie. But the lies didn’t end there. If it hadn’t been for Lincoln Hunt, I might not have ever found out the truth.

My real name is Danielle Tucker.

This is my story of pain, betrayal, and finding the true meaning of home.

*~* My Review *~*

Hmmm how do I start this one.. Screw it I'll just jump right in.. lol

Kendall is the strong minded, sassy young girl that lives with a man she thinks of as a father figure, John. He has raised her since she was a small girl and loves her as his own. John has a son named Billy that was in and out of the picture as she grew up.

Kendall was a great character and what I loved about her is that she never took any slack from anyone.

Danielle is a weak yet sassy young woman trying to find her place in the world. Losing all she had twice has truly left her grasping at the wrong straws.

I enjoyed Danielles character but OMG if she fell to the ground in a pile of emotions one more time I would leave her there. Just saying. That being said she was so lost in what is right and wrong for her. Living such different worlds had to be so hard. To us it was plain and simple but to be there is totally different.

Kendall is Danielle... Are you ready for this crazy story?

Leddy did a great job with this book. I had NO idea where it was going and OMG was it a crazy ride. Four and a half heartbreaking beautiful stars have been granted :)

No comments:

Post a Comment