Wednesday, July 23, 2014

*~* REVIEW of One Chance by T. Renee Fike *~*



Title: One Chance
Author: T. Renee Fike
Genre: Contemporary and New Adult Romance
Reviewer: Natalie :)
Buy Links: Amazon B & N



*~* Synopsis *~*

Haley has always lived in the shadows of her identical twin Kenzie. Moving on to different colleges, Haley decides to show people who she is and who she wants to be. Setting her sites on Liam, the boy she’s always wanted, she takes a chance that can cost her everything. 

Liam Masters, the football jock known by many, is cocky, stubborn, and gorgeous. Liam has always gotten what he’s wanted, that is until he finds out the girl he’s known forever uses him. Torn and shattered, he loses it deciding to cause havoc to her life. 

Quinn, Haley’s best friend and roommate at college has seen and heard everything. What she didn’t expect was for Liam to actually show his true feelings for Haley. 

Can Quinn help Haley find herself and her true love? 

All it takes is one chance.


*~* Review *~*

It's been a little while since I've read an angsty fresh out of high school type of book. All I can say is wow I need to get back into them. 

Haley and Kenzie are twins that are polar opposites. Haley the quiet innocent one and Kenzie is the outgoing crazy one. 

I really enjoyed Haley because she reminds me of myself at her age. She is different, understanding, and wanting to be noticed by a special guy. 

Kenzie well my feelings for her change a bit throughout the story. Let's just say I loved to hate loving her character. 

I liked Brody because he is such a sweetie to Haley and then with Kenzie. He's a great best friend, boyfriend and brother. 

Liam, well he can be such a jerk but then such an awesome guy. He is sexy, loving, caring and he has his goals set. He really had me up and down throughout the book. One minute I was swooning the next I wanted strangle him. UGH 

This is such a great story. There are all kinds of surprises, twists and turns that you don't know how to feel at the end. But I can tell you this I CAN NOT WAIT TIL AUG FOR NEXT ONE!!!! Five huge stars have been granted :)

No comments:

Post a Comment