Wednesday, December 3, 2014

*~* REVIEW of Any Way We Want by Grey Cole *~*



Title: Any Way We Want
Author: Grey Cole
Genre: Contemporary Romance/Gay erotica
Reviewer: Natalie :)
Buy Links: Amazon
Also Posted on: Goodreads Amazon


*~* Synopsis *~*

I couldn’t have picked two men more opposing than they. One dark-headed, slightly controlling, but intuitive. The other all unruly copper curls, somewhat bashful, but sensual. Yet, my fall for them felt the same—hard and fast. 

I never slept around or cheated, but when you're the girl who got dumped for being too kinky--you realize and accept you are different. Somehow, some way, they had to be mine. My mind spun with what could be, and I set out to entice them with my fantasy. 

Only, my plot had a twist…Royce and Shea were already lovers. Luckily for me, they liked to share. 

Warning: Contains a headstrong daughter of nudist, hippy parents, an Alpha with seriously protective instincts, positive representations of Asperger's Syndrome and Obsessive Compulsive Disorder, and oh yeah, M/M, M/M/M, M/M/F, and M/F/M. 

*~* Review *~*

Need a lil hot and steamy sexy time? This is the book for you.. Here goes..

This was a short book so there won't be a long review but I will see what I can do. Royce and Shea are super sexy best friends that have been experimenting over the years in their sexuality and never experimented with each other. Well needless to say they hit it off and will go to no end to make each other happy. I loved Royce and Shea's sexual chemistry and love they have for each other. 

Luna was once a more free individual but over the years and jobs she has become more conservative. After hanging out the with a friend she decides she want to go back to being the woman she really is not what her jobs have made her. Looking forward to a second interview with the two sexiest men she has ever seen will be trying but exciting. Although her fantasies run wild thinking of them she keeps her head in the game to only work with them. I really enjoyed Luna's open mindedness and the love she carries for the boys.

This book was very hot and erotic. I truly enjoyed this short book and look forward to the next one!! Five stars have been granted :)

No comments:

Post a Comment