Monday, August 17, 2015

FREE eBOOK!

FREE eBOOK!

XO, BLAKE (Undergrad Years) is now FREE at all major retailers Amazon * iTunes * Barnes & Noble * Kobo 

Readers,

In honor of UNSAID (Manhattanites) releasing on September 1st, the naughty new adult prequel XO, BLAKE is FREE @ Amazon * iTunes * Barnes & Noble * Kobo Grab it now!


Amazon * iTunes * Barnes & Noble * Kobo 

Praise for XO, Blake by Avery Aster
“XO, BLAKE was full of heart, mystery, and yes sexy time. There were moments that moved me to tears and others that I just thought to myself, “How the hell did that happen?” –Love Words & Books 
“Of the three currently available books, I must admit that this one is my favorite, and it isn’t simply because I love my LGBTQIA fiction. The story had a more serious side story and Blake was an eighteen-year-old with a heightened sense of responsibility and maturity. The humor that is part and parcel of this series is still very much there, so don’t think that this is a tearjerker of a book.” –Bookaholics


Amazon * iTunes * Barnes & Noble * Kobo 
“I loved XO, BLAKE as I knew I would. I want to know more. Here are some questions to tease you with. Will Taddy deal with the lost she had? Will Blake new found love be his only love? Will Blake secret admire continue to admire afar yet to close? Ahhh…can’t wait for the next adventure.” –Worth Reading It
“There are hundreds of hot, witty and downright amazing quotes throughout this novel, but when I read this quote; ‘Son, that three-syllable word seems mighty big for something which isn’t that much of a deal. Being a homosexual is no different than being a heterosexual, you just like dudes is all. We clear.’ I was completely blown away by it. It’s such a simple sentence, but so… WOW!”–Saucy Reviews on Kinky Corner 


Amazon * iTunes * Barnes & Noble * Kobo 
“Aster tells a fast-paced, passionate story that includes its share of emotional ups and downs.This fun and spicy book has some hot gay lovin’ and let’s just say that Blake, despite his technical virginity, can rock that headboard!” –Vox Libris
“I highly recommend XO Blake to anyone looking for a fast paced story as it’s a reminder that friends should be like Blake: loyal, caring and non-judgmental.” –Penny for My Thoughts


Amazon * iTunes * Barnes & Noble * Kobo 
“Addressing issues such as fetishism, sexual identity, sexual awakening, and HIV; XO Blake quickly distinguishes itself as “a read with a reason”. Giving readers both a sexy, unputdownable, fully evolved drama, and thought provoking social commentary.” –WTF Are You Reading
“This is Blake’s story, and boy do I love this boy. I love seeing his shy side, the love he has for his family and his BFF, VBF and BFFL (aka as his ladies). I adore his relationship with his best friend Thor, the love of his family.”–BJ’s Book Reviews


Amazon * iTunes * Barnes & Noble * Kobo 
“I’m a new fan of author, Avery Aster. I recently discovered The Undergrad Series and I devoured the first three books. The characters all lead complex and highly dramatic lives but you should plan on being completely sucked into their chaos and loving it.”–Maine Book Momma
The Undergrad Years gives a glimpse into each of our beloved Manhattanites characters. Blake’s life has the typical over the top shenanigans that he and the girls are destined to fall prey to and that we’ve grown to love so much!” –Little Red Riding Hood

XO, BLAKE is FREE @ Amazon * iTunes * Barnes & Noble * Kobo Grab it now!

No comments:

Post a Comment