Monday, June 13, 2016

Review: Finding Bliss

Finding Bliss Finding Bliss by Cassie Strickland
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Wow.. I have been so lucky to have found some amazing books lately and this one is yet another awesome book. This book seriously touches on so many subjects that not everyone is comfortable reading, writing and I'm sure talking about. After reading this book I was left in tears, just being so thankful for all that I have and love.

Clara is a woman that is so strong and caring that no matter what she makes her life successful. She finds love and friendship amongst a world that had given her nothing but grief.

Grey is such an amazing man with a family that is so loving and understanding. He does for everyone that he can especially his best friend and his sister. When he thinks his life and everyone in it is as it should be he learns fast that it is not once everything is turned upside down.

This was such a great book and although it slightly touches on sexual abuse, mental and physical abuse it does not go into it greatly which is kind of nice. I was worried that there would be some descriptive talk and I was not sure I could handle that. Cassie kept it at bay and only used what needed to be used in order to tell the story. I really loved this book and look forward to reading more of Cassie's work.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment