Saturday, March 25, 2017

Review: Rude

Rude Rude by J.M. Walker
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Wow just omg wow!! There were so many things I did not expect from this or any of JMs books that happened. I will not go into much detail at all because if I start I will not be able to stop. This book is edgy, raw, emotional, exciting and straight freakin hot like all of JMs books I've read so far. In this book the lead female Brogan, is really like one of the guys. She's a hot, crazy, sadistic, strong and just good ol crazy biatch. Lol That being said you will see sides of her you didn't think you'd see just like her man Coby. Coby was put through so much throughout this book that you wouldn't think that he can come back with a clear head. Brogan saves him as much as he does her. These two are a match made in hell. I loved this book and know you will too!!

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment