Wednesday, February 7, 2018

Review: Soul Bound: The Warrior

Soul Bound: The Warrior Soul Bound: The Warrior by Jas T. Ward
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

WOAHHHHH!!!! Did I know this was gonna be paranormal? Nope. Did it totally catch me off guard? ABSOFREAKINLUETY!!! OMG!!!

Ok so let me start here... Jace is a mess of a man because his life has been nothing but hell and I mean in every sense of the word. Between a crappy childhood, his mom committing suicide, and now his wife too? Gosh this guy gets the wrong end of the stick thats for sure.

Kit well we don't know a ton about her past but this gal is the first to get Jace out of his funk and that is amazing as is. With the rest Jaces friends he is lucky to have them once they get passed his past.. lol They stand by him though everything and work hard to help him figure out his life.

This book was seriously a surprise to me but a good one!! Now I'm anxious to read the next one. I hope to read it ASAP!!!

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment