Friday, May 25, 2018

Review: Love, Inevitable

Love, Inevitable Love, Inevitable by Xana Jordan
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I'm still just sitting here with a little frog in my throat but OMG!!! Holy Hotness!! Xana outdid her self on this one. Between the connections, and the amount of yummy sex I can not believe the toys are still in the drawer.. LOL

I really enjoyed reading this story because the relationship between Vann and Adelei was so sweet, hawt and just plain romantic. I was irritated at times with Adelei but I feel like that is expected but pushing him away was so hard to watch.

Adeleis friends were hilarious though and I loved their close relationship also. These girls have serious heart and that is awesome to read. No catty crap or bickering etc. Just all about love!! Adelei really needed that in her life during everything she has and is going through.

Vann being an ex marine sure did keep him disciplined and open minded. His friends also were like Adelei's, close, caring and stuck by his side. Reading about Vann's past in the military and how he is still such a giving caring man is amazing all on it's own.

These two truly deserved each other and I loved ready this book. Thank you Xana for writing such a beautiful story.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment