Wednesday, May 8, 2019

NEW RELEASE
AMAZON US
AMAZON UK
AMAZON AU
AMAZON CA

THIS BOOK IS CURRENTLY AVAILABLE IN AUDIO ON THE READ ME ROMANCE PODCAST.

Listen for FREE here: 

iTunes - > geni.us/A888vRA 
Google Play -> geni.us/7lB4UBK 
Website - > readmeromance.com
 
*eBook contains a never-before published bonus epilogue!*
 
It started with a kiss.


It shouldn’t have led to anything more because of what we were to each other.


But I loved him, even if he was my stepbrother.


He was called a bad boy, a degenerate, and was rough and raw in every male way that counted.


But I loved him still.
And that one night, those taboo touches, the softly, filthily spoken words he whispered changed my life forever.


He gave me his baby.
Before I had a chance to tell him, he was sent away, ripped from my life and leaving this open wound.


But I waited for him.


A year has passed and now he’s back, wanting us to start where we left off.
And I want that, but I can’t hide the truth anymore. He has to know this baby is his.


Warning: It's sweet. It's dirty. It features a hero that will do anything to be with the girl he loves. A secret baby romance that gives you all the swoons but doesn't leave you hanging! Includes an all-new, never-before published epilogue to wrap everything up in a perfect HEA.

No comments:

Post a Comment