Saturday, September 13, 2014

*~* REVIEW of New Point by Olivia Luck *~*


Title: New Point
Author: Olivia Luck
Genre: Contemporary
Reviewer: Natalie :)
Buy Links: Amazon


*~* Synopsis *~*

Imagine the worst day of your life. Immerse yourself in the details. How did you feel? Who were you with? What were the consequences?

Recalling my darkest day is as simple as typing a few search terms into a web browser. It only took thirty minutes for me to become the center of a media frenzy that caught the attention of an entire country.

So I hid.

Nine months later and I'm getting better. Moved two hours from home, landed my dream job, and met a delicious new guy.

Healing is that simple, right?

Wrong.

Note: New Point is the start of a standalone series with connected characters, but independent story lines.


*~* Review *~*

I really enjoyed reading this book. I've been enjoying the New Adult Darker books.

Zoe is a woman that has been through so much throughout her life that you just wonder how anyone could get through it. Although she has, she still strives to be better and happier everyday. I loved reading about her life and seeing how she pushed through and found what life has to offer her.

Miles is an awesome character. He is so strong, loving, and caring with everyone is his life. I really enjoyed his character and  how he treated Zoe.

I really look forward to reading more of Olivia's books. Five stars have been granted : )

No comments:

Post a Comment