Monday, July 11, 2016

Review: The Blue Hour

The Blue Hour The Blue Hour by Douglas Kennedy
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I am a romance reader and reviewer so this one was a bit hard to get into because of all the big words. lol BUT once I got past that this book grabbed on and wouldn't let go. Although I became terribly engrossed in this book and did not want to put it down I made it through my days.. lol

Anyway, Douglas must have been a traveler in order to get as much detail he put into this book. Reading it put me there where everything was happening plus he really gives you the beauty and neglect of the countries he speaks of.

What grabs you also is the relationship between Robin and Paul. They are trying to figure out their marriage and make it work but Robin soon feels like there are parts of Paul she never knew. Robin was pretty cut and dry but Paul was not at all.
While Robin figures things out she runs into more havoc than she ever knew was possible mentally and physically.

I will stop there before I give too much away.. lol This really is a great book and you will really lose yourself in it as it all unfolds. Great job Douglas!!

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment