Monday, July 11, 2016

Review: Raven

Raven Raven by Ashley Suzanne
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Ashley never disappoints. This book was so fun to read, between the feisty young woman to the sexy boy she will love forever. No there weren't always fun or loving moments through this book but when they were present, you just bathe in it.

Rian is a young woman that had her life ripped apart piece by piece, between her abusive step dad and weak minded mother. I loved her character because she stayed strong and moved forward regardless of all her loss.

Garrett is the boy she lost but never stopped loving even though he was older than her. Garrett also had love for her even though she never knew. He is a military brat and chose to follow his fathers footsteps and that kept them apart. I loved Garrett because just like Rian he never gives up on those he loves!!

I will stop there because if not I'm afraid I will spoil this one for you. Ashley does such an awesome job describing everyone and everything in her books. You aren't left wondering and that is a big thing for me. Anyway, I'm anxious to move on to the next so bye for now ;)

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment