Tuesday, October 31, 2017

Review: Complicated Hearts

Complicated Hearts Complicated Hearts by Ashley Jade
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

OMG!!! This book was awesome!! I know I say that about a lot of books but it's always true!! This book has hawtness of all kinds in it, between jocks, musicians, angst, fighting, and just amazing sex... Dead.. I'm so dead... OMG!!

Ok a run through before I tackle the next one..

You have a athletic boy who meets a quiet girl and bam they fall in love. After they get everything figured out and they are doing awesome until a little bump in the road comes in the form of blackmail. That black mail changes everything and everyone's life who is involved.

I loved this story and the events involved because well its my secret desire!! Nom nom nom

Thank you Ashley for this book!! I have to start the other!!!!



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment