Sunday, October 15, 2017

Review: Loving Noel

Loving Noel Loving Noel by Xana Jordan
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I see that starting this series is going to tear me up a little. I usually read more smutty, erotic books but this was a nice change to read a more sweet romance.

Reading about Xana and how her life was before Noel made me want her to find her smile. Once she found Noel and put herself out there she found it plus some. I just love these two because of how sweet and loving they are. You can tell they both were brought up well and learned to love with their whole heart.

That being said once you find happiness there is always a serpent right around the corner to slither their way into your happiness. That is where Mercedes comes in. This little wench needs a swift kick but will she ruin everything that Xana and Noel have built of the last year?

You REALLY need to read this and see where Xana Jordan takes you on this wild ride.

Thank you Xana for allowing me the pleasure to read your series!!

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment