Thursday, January 18, 2018

Review: Numb

Numb Numb by J.M. Walker
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Wooo... Wiping the brow and the thigh.. LOL JM is just a dirty dirty gal... lol Ok soooooo I have read this series and omg so far I have not been disappointed by the smut, the characters and the edge of your seat story line!!

The relationship between Dale and Max was so explosive and gripping that there were times I had to push myself back up into my seat before continuing. There were definitely an array of roller coaster ups and downs I was struggling with but it is ALL worth it!! You will not be disappointed at all!!

JM always delivers the story from top to bottom with nothing but dirty girl grace.. lol Thank you so much for once again bringing a story and me to my knees with your words!!! So excited for the next!!

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment