Saturday, January 13, 2018

Review: Sharp

Sharp Sharp by K.E. Osborn
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

OMG OMG!!! So I thought this series couldn't get any better BUT it so did. Although this one isn't as violent as the others it sure is still packed with all the goodies!!! Between Techies sexy intelligence and then you add biker OMG!!! I love me a nerd and then brute.... mmmmm... Its so hard to pick a fav though. I loved Steel because he was the brute, brawn and sexy with a touch of teddie. Stealth was the brute brawn, teddie and cop OMG!! Then Techie with his brians, brute, brawn and well brains... LOL Those are my top three for the series for sure!! I really wish there was more to this series!!! AHHHHH!!!!!

There are more awesome surprises in this one girls so hold on tight for a wonderfully sexy and exhilarating ride :)

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment