Tuesday, March 20, 2018

Review: Emerge

Emerge Emerge by S.E. Hall
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Omg!!! You know that feeling when you get when you almost stub your toe? I kinda had that feeling throughout this whole book!! Like legit was constantly like oh thank Jesus every chapter... LOL

This was the first book I have read by SE (sorry just life) but can I just say I am so thankful to be apart of her crew and to now FINALLY starting her books!! This story was just so awesome!! I played softball and loved it so it had me at hello but then you throw in new friends and hotties?? Yes please and thank you.

Look honestly Evan was the cute high school sweetheart but Dane (not because he has money) was the grown up "it got real" guy. He was sexy and sweet from the beginning as well as thoughtful. He was always there and was honest from the get go. Where as Evan I don't know, is maybe that naive guy that just didn't know how to move his way around women? Or just was at a loss on how to act period around other women without Laney. I hadn't figured that part out but he didn't seem active enough in Laney's life after they moved to different colleges. I feel like he should've tried more if he wanted it to work to his advantage. Either way I'm totally Team Dane Sorry Evan.

I REALLY enjoyed this book and am so excited to start the next book!!!!

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment