Tuesday, March 27, 2018

Review: Entangled

Entangled Entangled by S.E. Hall
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

OMG!!! Oh Dane how I love the. Although he can be a bit bossy and overbearing, he does it all with the love of his gal in mind! This whole Sawyer thing is killing me though. What is going on with him? AHHH!! Ok anyway.. lol

While reading the last two books all I could think was I am so glad that Evan is finding his HEA or so we hope anyway.. lol But he seriously sounds happy and that makes me smile. I don't thin that Laney did anything wrong necessarily but it was sad to know he was hurting. Now that him and Laney are happy all is right in the Evolve world EXCEPT what is up with Sawyer??? LOL

Ok I gotta keep going to figure this mystery out.. lol

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment