Tuesday, November 4, 2014

*~* REVIEW of MC Chronicles: The Diary of Bink Cummings: Vol 1 by Bink Cummings *~*



Book: MC Chronicles: The Diary of Bink Cummings: Vol 1 
Author: Bink Cummings
Series: MC Chronicles
Genre: Contemporary/Erotica
Reviewer: Natalie :)
Buy Links: Amazon
Also posted on:  Goodreads Amazon




*~* Synopsis *~*

I'm a biker, and I'm a woman, who was raised by my biker family. 

Growing up an MC brat, I've known nothing but leather, booze, club whores, comradery, and bikes, my entire life. 

My name is Eva "Bink" Cummings, and this is my story. 

How at the ripe old age of thirty, with no husband, no kids, and being a part of a motorcycle club. Things aren't always what they appear to be. I've found out the hard way, that your life, in an instant, can be flipped upside down. And the people you know and love aren't always what they seem. 

Steamy Adult romance 
Warning: Contains Mature scenarios, and mass quantities of profanity. For Ages 18+ 

This is not a Stand Alone, Vol 2 will be released Feb 2015.



*~* My Review *~*

OMFG!!! This book.. SMDH... No foreplay just hard at it.

Ok normally I just tell you about each character and so on but it is gonna be a bit hard but I will try. 

(my image of Bink)

Seriously Bink is just a BAD bitch (in a good way). She is the queen of queens and no one can mess with her with or without the club. She had me hooked from the first page and I COULD NOT turn away. I FUC&!@$ LOVE BINK!! Her attitude and her no holds bard personality is just addicting. You're reading her words getting SUPER turned on and hanging on her every word through this WHOLE book. 

(my image of Big)

Big is the President of the club and one of few men Bink has known and respected all of her life. He runs the club and has since he was younger. Now he's almost fifty and has the respect of everyone in the club. Although his bedroom door is quite revolving there is truly only one he can get out of his head. Big and I have a love hate relationship so I will just say I love to hate his sexy ass. 

this is for Bink from me :)

This book was FUC&!@$ amazing!! Anyone that loves MC books, badass women, and HOT ASSFU&@ sex has to read this. There is not one chapter that will go by that you will not be throbbing. I wish there were more stars to be given but unfortunately there aren't. I am granting this FABULOUS book 5 super hard as brass stars :)

No comments:

Post a Comment