Thursday, September 15, 2016

Review: Distrust

Distrust Distrust by T.L. Smith
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I dont now why it is that I EVER underestimate this lady. She puts a form of art out that not many people can accomplish. She is rough, dirty and so effin sexy. (her writing that is) She stops my heart at times and speeds it right back up. I can not believe the feelings that her books invoke. Amazing...

Ok so pretty much you have Kazier and he is a mob boss's son that will then become the boss if everything pans out. He is rough around the edges and only soft heart ONLY for one woman but rough in every other way with her. It's hot and sexy but oh so naughty. But he has a marriage already prearranged for him so what will he do?

Then there is Elina and she is the only one that will ever turn Kaizers head. She has secrets and a past that she hopes won't rear it's ugly head but we all know that doesn't stay at bay for long. Hearing about her true loves arranged marriage she is left not knowing where she will end up.

If you enjoy the mob, organized crime, hot alpha men and sexy woman with those alphas you soooooo need to read this book. I am so excited for the others to come out!!!

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment