Monday, September 5, 2016

Review: This is Me.

This is Me. This is Me. by C.E. Wilson
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

This book was a bit different than anything I have ever read but just so damn good. I mean yeah it sounds like an odd concept but an interesting one also. I thought oh god what am I getting myself into but seriously I was blown away by how much I LOVED this book. Maybe it's because it's different and new but just WOW!!!

I'll throw out a quick run through with you. Chloe is a girl from a wealthy family that pretty much just pay their way through her life. That is how they "Love" her and in order to move off by herself she had to accept an Asist from them as protection or no moving off.

Rogan was given to Chloe by her parents to protect her and take care of her in any way she needed. Well he started having feelings that he did not know Asists can have and that in itself confused him and Chloe. Thankfully he met another Asist that helped him to figure everything out and he was able to move forward.

C.E. really has an awesome mind behind that pretty face. This is the second book I have read by her and OMG I think I'm addicted!!! Thank you C.E. for allowing me to read and review your work!!!

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment