Wednesday, September 14, 2016

Review: Stain

Stain Stain by J.M. Walker
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

This was yet again a great book by this gal.

She puts all the feels in these books but always keeps the men alpha with a touch of teddy bear. Like the fact that Asher's love for Meeka was the kind you wait your whole life but at the same time he could kill any man in a drop of a dime.

She keeps the women strong but their minds stronger. Especially when Meeka is tortured but still keeps her head in the game.

Then, the couples in these books are strong but with any relationship they hit bumps in the road. Jay and Angel are a great example of being put through the ringer but still having that love so strong no one can break it.

So pretty much this book is all around the perfect addition to this series.

J.M. Walker seriously can write a book that you will not want to let go of. I read every second I could and waited impatiently to get back to it. lol J.M.'s books are like an old friend for sure and damn I love visiting them.. lol Hurry J.M. I need to visit my friends again!!!

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment