Saturday, February 18, 2017

Review: Body Shots

Body Shots Body Shots by Cynthia Terry
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

This book was awesome!! I don't know if it's the way I space out the genres or what but wow... There was hawt sex, emotions all of the map and sexy bikers.. I mean how do you get better? Add Dante!! OMG this man is sex on a stick but then you add angsty alpha male to his list of yumminess and POW you are gonna be looking for the batteries.

Demi was such a delight to read because of her sassy attitude and to know her past definitely helps to add to her amazing personality. This gal is a cute little thing with a head on her shoulders that most women wish they had and the bank account to go with it. Demi makes you wish you could be her friend and enjoy the company she keeps as well. There's nothing better than a smart, independent, sassy gal that can hold her own.

Dante is that sexy fool that you always wanted but never tried for. He's that guy that goes through women like toilet paper but never gives empty promises. Dante is who he is and makes sure everyone knows what he wants except for the one person he has always wanted but can't have. Now that she is back in town he doesn't know how to handle it or his feelings. So what does he do? Well, what every crazy alpha male does, screws it all up of course.. lol

I fell in love with all the characters. I especially fell in love with Dante but I also LOVED Madoc because he is such a sweetheart!!


I am so honored that Cynthia let me read and review this book and can not wait til her next!!!

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment