Friday, February 3, 2017

Review: Hot Mess

Hot Mess Hot Mess by Emily Goodwin
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

This book was AWESOME!!! I LOVED reading this book because of how much heart this book had. I know I probably say a lot of books are great and well they are!! I don't pick crappy books normally..lol I have not read any books by Emily but let me tell you that this book has seriously turned me into an Emily fan for sure!!

This book took me in so many directions that I was dizzy at times. One minute I am falling for one character, the next I'm hating another, then next I'm falling again but I ALWAYS loved Lexi. This woman is a divorced mother of two that has finally gotten her life together when she starts crushing on her boss and falls for a bartender. Then as easy as it came it starts to leave just the same. All through all of this Lexi is an awesome mother, hard worker and a dedicated friend. I loved her so much and well the men? The two are sexy as all get out and will stir things in you regardless of all the havoc they cause. lol

Emily wrote this book perfectly and I am so looking forward to reading moree of her work!!!

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment