Thursday, November 30, 2017

Review: Cocky Fiancé

Cocky Fiancé Cocky Fiancé by Melissa Jane
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I loved this book!! Putting TL's name on it mad me think this was gonna be a bit more intense but it was a great book none the less just not brutal..LOL This was a great mix of romance, angst, love, hate and ooohhh so good sex :) Yeah in a boo that's a must..lol

Britta was a great character with soft side and a naughty side. She had went through a crappy break up that ended two important relationships and scared her heart. Thankfully there is payback in a few ways but she is mended as well.

Hawk... *fans self* This man is just sex on a stick!! I love a cocky sweetheart with a HAWT sex drive!! Hawk is a businessman by day and sexy cocky fiance by night!! Although he may have been a ladies man does not mean he doesn't deserve a bit of happiness in the end but there is so much against him that it may be a while before that happens.. Only Time will tell ;)

I am so thankful I got to review this book because i just ADORED it!! A serious MUST READ!!

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment