Monday, November 13, 2017

Review: Nixon

Nixon Nixon by Xana Jordan
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

This is another of my favs!!! You have the sweet family and close siblings but then you have the hotness as well. Ok so you only learn about Nixon's but OMG I see some serious hotness coming with the rest of the kids!!

Nixon is the smart business minded one that finds something he never thought he would but LOVED it all the way through. He always fought to be the careful one but it only takes one time.. lol One time to lose yourself and fall forever.

Nixon and Kennedy have something that is so hard to find but with a little rapids we will see if they can ride it out or be drug under with no savior.

Thank you Xana for trusting me with your book and allowing me to review it!! LOVE YOUR WORK!!

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment