Wednesday, November 15, 2017

Review: El Santo

El Santo El Santo by M. Robinson
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Woooo.. I will tell you what this gal needs a minute.. Ok toys are put up and my mind is slowing down.

Ok I'm good now... lol So this book was awesome and I really enjoyed reading it and feeling the emotions with each one. M really puts it out there and all you can do is feel period just feel.
I loved how Damien is such an evil bastard but when it comes right to his core he is partially good.. lol He can kill his enemy and then turn to be the hero some need him to be.

Amira just stole my heart. She was this innocent little girl that became a victim with nightmares that no one could fathom. Losing everything you ever knew in seconds and still moving is an accomplishment all it's own but thankfully she had Damien and Rosa there for her.

This is gonna be a messed up story you can't help but to love AND hate!! M has done it again!! Tear you up strip you bare and then barely give you a napkin to cover with... SMDH but I always come back for more!!

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment