Monday, February 22, 2016

*~* REVIEW of A Love So Tragic by Stevie J. Cole *~*



*~* MY REVIEW *~*



OMFG!! STEVIE!!!!!!! UGH!!! Seriously I have not felt that frog in my throat, tears in my eyes, and fist in my mouth since Complicate me by M Robinson. Stevie I love the fuck out of you after this story.. If all of your writing is like this I will never be the same after you. Just like every first love, we will fall apart, back together, and apart again.

People if you don't read this book you will be doing yourself an injustice, as well as your heart. I am truly in love with Nic. He is my new book boyfriend and I will hold onto him like a baby blanket. He will be what saves my heart. Now I'm going to try and give you a review that this book is worthy of.

Peyton is a cutie pie that is in love with her high school and plans to spend the rest of her life with. She is strong, independent, loving, full of life and a beautiful writer. Although she may not see all that she is through most of this book, you and I see it while reading her life's story. I love that Peyton tries so hard to hold onto the love she has for Nic even after she marries another. But love is a fickle thing.....

Nic is Peyton's sexy high school sweetheart with nothing but heart. I fell for him so damn hard because he has heart, determination, and love through all bounds for that girl of his. Well, until she leaves him for another. That is when their lives change forever. Nic works so hard to keep his life on track that he rips my heart out with his love for Peyton. Although he moves on after four years, she will always have a part of his heart.

This story seriously hurt me so bad. I could not stop reading this book today and for once actually got one done in one day. Stevie is such an amazing writer that she will literally reach out with her words and rip your ever loving heart out.. I am truly in love and hate with this author. Thank you so much for killing me with your words. Damn Roberta Flack and the Fugees have nothing on this gal...

Now I need a drink and sleep to get over this damn story..... 

No comments:

Post a Comment