Thursday, February 18, 2016

*~* Surviving Ice (Burying Water #4) by K.A. Tucker *~*

*~* Surviving Ice (Burying Water #4) by K.A. Tucker *~* 


I have not been fortunate enough to read the rest of the series yet but this book was awesome!! The characters are well developed and very strong in their own ways. 

Ivy is a loner type that can do her thing and make it just fine. She's a very talented artist in tattooing, painting, spray painting, and drawing/sketching. I myself own a tattoo shop so I totally related on so many levels with her character. I also have the side of my head shaved and different color hair.. lol So I was so entranced by her even more by the similarities. 
Losing a loved one is so damn hard but this girl saw it happen and still held on strong. the only person she can truly say she loved and stuck by her always.

Sebastian is such a badass that has been through hell as a Navy SEAL overseas. He has seen things no one should ever have to see and go through ever in their life BUT that is what our armed forces do everyday. After being discharged it was hard for him to cope until an officer he was in the SEALS with offers him a job. That job turns his life and heart upside down but he deserves everything he gets in the end. 

I love this man because no matter what he does his best and never gives up on his mission. Then finding a life long mission? Yeah this man has it all plus a few extras. 

I really enjoyed reading this book and look forward to reading more of K.A. Tuckers work.

No comments:

Post a Comment