Sunday, August 28, 2016

Review: After The One

After The One After The One by Danielle Allen
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Danielle is just amazing.. I read her work and always think how does her work keep getting better? Seriously y'all this gal will turn you into a love sick puppy and have you following her every book like she has me. In this book just like the last one, she will make you giggle out loud, cringe with anticipation, make you want to rip hair from the heads of some catty women but then just laugh at their stupidity. She keeps you guessing and rightfully so. I am gonna stop her because I get to telling to much at times and I don't want to ruin this book for you.

I absolutely adore Danielle's work and think you will too. Bravo once again Danielle for yet another awesome book!!!

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment