Monday, August 15, 2016

Review: Gridlocked Guesthouse

Gridlocked Guesthouse Gridlocked Guesthouse by Mixi J. Applebottom
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Wow.... Yet another book out of my norm but it was AWESOME!!! Mixi brings everyone to life right there in every line in this book. She makes them so real including the ghosts that haunt this house. Although it reminds me a lot of the game Clue, it is so much different also. In this book there are so many similarities between the ghosts and the live characters that you can almost sympathize until things start to go awry.

That being said you will seriously never guess how this book changes and who is responsible for all the action involved. I am still reeling a bit and then to remember all the gory details? WOW Mixi just wow!!!

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment