Wednesday, August 24, 2016

Review: The One

The One The One by Danielle Allen
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

OMG!!!! I am always surprised when Danielle's books just keep getting better. Now don't get me wrong this girl is amazing but she keeps changing the game. She goes from super hot and steamy to intriguing and leaving you guessing to heart pounding suspense. When I read her first book ever I never thought I would still be here yearning for more of her work. The One is so awesome!!

I am not one of those gals that watches reality shows but I would have totally watched this one!!! I was giggling, shaking my head, and tearing up all through the book. What an emotional ride!! Lawd knows I live a great emotional ride :)

Anyway, I don't want to give anything away but seriously if you like reality shows you will love this book. If you don't like reality shows you will love this one regardless of your liking before.

Bravo Danielle for another AMAZING book and rewriting the game for me girl!!!

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment