Tuesday, August 30, 2016

Review: El Diablo

El Diablo El Diablo by M. Robinson
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

How do I even start this review? Do I tell you how it tore me up from the inside out? Do I tell you how all the main characters had nothing but hurt and turmoil through most of their life? Or do I tell you that M knows how to play us all like a full blown Orchestra? I mean seriously!!!

I guess I will try by telling you a little bit about Alejandro. He was raised by the first El Diablo ever to grace his family or so we read anyway. You wouldn't know it by the smiles his mother showed everyday or how happy they all were. Until that dreadful day and that in itself changes so many things for the whole family. The mistakes his father makes unfortunately affects the whole family and beyond but he can only call it his job as a top mobster in his area. The unfortunate event for the sons of mobsters is you follow in their footsteps and that, Martinez did whole heartedly.

Next is the beautiful Lexi and how she fits in all of this. Well honestly though 90% of the book I HAD NO CLUE!! Lol Now besides that this girl is so hardworking and determined in every part of her life and that's hard to find. The way that she falls into Martinez's lap is actually quite funny and you will giggle like I did. With her sassy mouth and her cocky attitude I soooooo thought she was a gonner but quite the opposite.. Ok I better stop there with her or I will spill the beans.

As far as the rest of the family you will really love reading their kaos, their harda$$ attitudes and all their cockiness of their own. This book is so filled with lil bits and pieces or M just like all her other books. In some parts you ca almost hear her say some of the things you will read and Ben as Martinez. I just adore her writing and I think you will too.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment