Monday, October 17, 2016

Review: Back to December

Back to December Back to December by Danielle Allen
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

LAWD HAVE MERCY!!! This author yall!!! She has my readers heart always. She can turn your whole world upside down then right side up by mere words. That to me is just amazing!! I am such a slow reader but I read this book in a lil under 24hrs. Just WOW!!!

Being that this can be a stand alone I can't say much so I will just a few words here but not much because I don't want to ruin ANYTHING!! So, what can I put here? AHHHH

Let's just say if you love brooding, sexy, alphaish teddy bears, read this book. If you love strong, sexy, sassy women this is it for you!! If you love emotional roller coasters but more humor READ THIS!!!

Danielle made these men and women funny, sexy, strong, and stylish as all get out.. lol So get this book when you can and if you have the time GET THE OTHER TWO!!! You will not be disappointed!!!

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment