Monday, October 3, 2016

Review: The Boy with Words

The Boy with Words The Boy with Words by C.E. Wilson
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I seriously just love this artist's work. I almost lost interested about 20-30% in because I was getting really mad at salt and frustrated with the monotony of the situation. BUT I kept on and it got so much better and the story progressed more than I thought it would. I am so happy with the way the book turned out and the strength of the relationships involved, between Shade and White then Kes and White. I would have liked to know what Shade's deal was after hearing how different he actually was compared to the other Chosens but I guess that will always be a mystery.

This book definitely makes you wonder what else is out in the world and are there really forgotten ones out there. Hmmmmmm

Bravo C.E. on yet another awesome book!! Thank you for allowing me to read and review this.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment