Tuesday, October 4, 2016

Review: Conviction (A Stand-alone Novel): A Bad Boy Romance

Conviction (A Stand-alone Novel): A Bad Boy Romance Conviction (A Stand-alone Novel): A Bad Boy Romance by Ellie Danes
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

This was a for fun read but OMG I loved it and as you can tell by the quickness in which I read this book that I COULD NOT put it down for long. This book caught me from The first chapter and never let go.

Ayden was a hot convict that now has to work his way to clearing his name but luckily he has a bit of help. He has a lot more than he could have ever asked for when he got out and then on top of it he found a sexy woman that he could not leave alone.

Jace is Ayden's best friend that has made a big name for himself through football initially but then from other venues. Jace is the only family Ayden has left and they stick together through everything.

Autumn is the hot assistant to Jace and Ayden was in love from the first sight but she's a hardass and refuses to give in to his flirting. She knew there were better choices out there for Ayden and refuses to settle when she had more important things to handle.

This book was awesome and obviously my fav is Ayden because he is just such a badass with a soft side for those he loves. That's always my fav in a sexy man, a hard yet soft bad boy.. Yummmtastic!!!

Great read and I sooooo wanna read more of Ellie's books!!!

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment