Friday, October 18, 2019

It's official.

The Body Painter and The Living Canvas -- the Master of Trickery Duet is now available in Kindle Unlimited!!
The duet is complete. No cliffhanger. No waiting. Start with The Body Painter and finish with The Living Canvas!
THE BODY PAINTER KU LINKS
Amazon
Amazon UK
Amazon CA
Amazon AU
THE LIVING CANVAS KU LINKS
Amazon
Amazon UK
Amazon CA
Amazon AU
★★★★★  If you like different books, emotional and heart-wrenching - this duet is DEFINITELY for you! 5 stars. Mali Mor, Goodreads
★★★★★  Pepper has this insane ability to make my heart physically break. Micheala, Goodreads
★★★★★  …it kept me spellbound and gasping with each turn of the page. MJ, Goodreads
★★★★★  …it kept me reading into the early hours of the morning and left my heart aching for those conflicted but beautiful characters. Reading Freak Quotes
★★★★★  My emotions were all over the place reading this book. Literary Lust
★★★★★  The author has blown my mind...again. iScream Books Blog
★★★★★  I love that I can never begin to guess what Pepper Winters has in store for us readers.  Kim Sutton, Goodreads
★★★★★  The Living Canvas  was such addictive reading and so I read it in one go. Clare, Goodreads
★★★★★  Absolute Perfection! Miss petite Brunette Book Blog
★★★★★  Just WOW!!! What an awesome conclusion to the twisted, emotional story. Kindle and Koffee Book Blog
★★★★★  The tantalizing words are what makes this duet tragically beautiful. It’s an absolute must read.  Ashlee, Goodreads

No comments:

Post a Comment