Saturday, October 19, 2019

"Quirky heroine + hot hero = sexy, fun RomCom! Read AWK-WEIRD now!"
Y'al!!! Awk-Weird is out now! You have no idea how excited I am to finally get to say that! I had so much fun with Tess and her crazy good trivia knowledge and uptight hockey hottie Cole. I hope you love them as much as I do!
xoxo,
Avery
Get Awk-Weird on Amazon
Get Awk-Weird on Apple Books
Get Awk-Weird on Nook
Get Awk-Weird on Kobo
"One of my favorite stories of the year." - Read, Review Repeat
"Just kill me now. This book has already stolen my breath away and I don't know if I am going to survive the after-effects this book has caused me. Send help because I have a serious book hangover, ya'll." - Vanessa, Goodreads
"For anyone who has felt left out, out of place, weird, different, or just awk-weird you will identify with this book!!" - Kay, Goodreads
"Hilariously adorable and full of heart Awk-Weird had me giggling and melting equally from practically the first page." - Red Hatter Book Blog
Awk-Weird (Ice Knights 2)
There’s more to me than just being awk-weird. I own my own flower shop, have some great friends, and I have my eye on adopting the most adorable kitten. But sadly, hot guys don’t tend to be blown away by my trivia-spouting, dorky self.

So when a Thor-lookalike who happens to be a professional hockey player hits on me at my bestie’s wedding rehearsal party... You better believe I climbed that tree like a cat. And the fact that it happened not once, not twice, but three times? Yeah, that’s pretty much a once-in-a-lifetime experience for a woman like me.

There’s zero chance I’ll end up ever seeing him again... right?

Until the pregnancy test comes up positive. What happens next?

Oh my God, I wish I knew…

No comments:

Post a Comment