Tuesday, October 22, 2019

46779287. sy475


Yet another amazing book by Jack!! This one just like the others is filled with sadness and happiness courageousness and above all friendship. In this book although there were so many people that were against each other they were equal amounts with each other and that is so inspiring. It really made me feel good that so many people put their anger and frustrations on the back burner to come above and beyond for everyone of the members on the planet. I'm really not a big sci-fi buff but Jack really stole me with the very first book of the series and has kept me wanting more with every book that he published in this series. I look forward to reading more of his work and learning more about his genius brain. #teamnikki

No comments:

Post a Comment