Thursday, March 17, 2016

Review: His Temporary Fix

His Temporary Fix His Temporary Fix by Sofia Grey
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

This was so much better than what I expected!!

The heavy emotions in this book are so expected but the budding romance helped to make it not so hard to read. Hard meaning emotionally because there was a lot of emotion behind each person.

Zack Winter is a sexy soldier that is on leave for a funeral but finds more than he expected while there. Between love and mourning he works hard to fulfill both. I just loved his character in the book because he was so caring and loving towards Holly that I fast fell for this guy in this short book.

Holly is such a great sister, helping to take care of her brother while he recovers from a car accident. She did everything he needed but didn't expect to find a weeping soldier on the shore close to her brothers house. It was interesting following Holly through this book and the emotions she went through were so strong as well as heartfelt.


Sofia did such a great job putting this short story together and all the feels involved. I will be adding more of her books to my tbr!!


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment