Tuesday, March 22, 2016

Review: Welcome to Forever

Welcome to Forever Welcome to Forever by Annie Rains
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

*** Received Through Netgalley***

This was such a great story of pain, love, strength and never giving up no matter what.

I have never read this author but after reading this I may have to go check out more of her work. She brought out so many feelings that many books don't bring out. I truly enjoyed this book and will move on to character reviews.

Kathryn went through one of the hardest things anyone can go through in life and still she strives to help others. She became the principal of Seaside Elementary to give the kids of military parents a little bit of peace. She gains the respect of many of her peers and elders by doing all she does. I love Kat because she is so good hearted and although she has had some rough times, she continues to do good.

Micha is oh my... A Marine and an amazing father.. Nom nom nom.. Annie did a great job this guy because she just gives you so much detail and background on him. You really can not help but to fall for this man. I loved Micah because he is so awesome between helping to care for his 8yr old son by himself and working two jobs that really make a difference.

Bravo Annie on an awesome book and I look forward to reading the rest of the series :)

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment