Tuesday, March 29, 2016

Review: Trusting Gibson

Trusting Gibson Trusting Gibson by K.L. Shandwick
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

KL seriously outdid herself in this one. This book was so heartbreakingly good. One second I was pissed off and the next I was so in love. Heck sometimes I really didn't know which way was up.

Chloe is the broken young woman that has fallen head over heals for a mega rockstar. A rock star with a shady past but shows her a different side of himself. I loved her because no matter what she never gives up. Whether it be Gibson or working to get better she is no quitter.

Gibson is the mega rockstar with a shady past that can not live without Chloe. Although he messes up at every turn, he still holds her in his heart. Gibson with make you have a love hate kind of thing for him. Between his shady party life and his past showing up. BUT you will love his passion and his true love for Chloe.

KL you have me hooked. I'm truly sad that this book ended :( BRAVO AWESOME BOOK!!!

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment