Friday, April 15, 2016

Review: Fear Me

Fear Me Fear Me by B.B. Reid
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

First off if you think this will be a HEA bwahaha think again and there's a slight cliff hanger. Now that I got all that out. OMG THIS BOOK HAS CRAZY EMBOSSED ON IT. COMPLETE CRAY CRAY!!!! I seriously had no idea where my feelings laid at any one time. Oh my let's get to my review. .

So the little broken girl in this book is Lake. She's super sweet and caring with a broken spirit because of many things. One being a boy and the other her parents. Isn't it always those two? BUT never like this story!! Being young and being tormented for 10yrs will definitely do things to you. Then not having anyone she can tell?? That's a whole different kind of torment.

The broken boy, Keiran is a sexy, scary, independent, scary, smart, and did I mention scary? He scared me and he's a fictional character.. But that tells you how awesome B.B.'s writing is. Keiran is a loner with a crazy past, crazy alpha male personality, and no one knows what his future will hold. It can easily be jail, death, or just another axe murderer. I guess you'll just have to read this to know what I mean.

This book had me all over the place. I almost put it down because I didn't know if mentally I could handle it. I am so glad I stuck it out though because holy smokes!!! I felt things in this book I have not felt in ANY other book. FEAR.. I know it's weird because it's a book but wow it was crazy. AWESOME read!!! Onto the next :)



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment