Friday, April 1, 2016

Review: Lucky Penny

Lucky Penny Lucky Penny by L.A. Cotton
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

L.A. Cotton did such an amazing job putting this story together. It will break your heart and mend it. This is a book of feels and more feels. I am so glad I got to read and review it. Onto the character reviews.

Penny is a broken young girl that has been hurt in so many ways that you wonder how she keeps going. Although she has been through it all she still has hope for love.

Blake is a broken boy with a broken past. He's strong, loving and so full of heart. He has always had a purpose once he set his heart in place. Blake is such a good guy and still has hope for love even with some odds against him.

I recommend this book to anyone that loves second chance romsnces and feels!

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment