Saturday, April 9, 2016

Review: Mercy

Mercy Mercy by M.N. Forgy
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I absolutely LOVE M.N.s' writing. I have got to read more of her work because her books always leave me wanting more of her yummy goodness.

Jillian is the Sheriffs daughter that has fallen for the president of The Outlaws motorcycle club. Jillian is a badass but a softie for this badboy. Although she spends her days fighting crime and spends her nights laying with it. In this book she has to figure out what is truth and what is false in her head. Although she goes through so much in this book and before it, she kicksass and keeps going. I loved this gal because she is so strong and never gives up!!

Zeek OMG!!!!! PANTY DROPPING, SWEATY PALMS, AND LEG SHAKING will incur while reading this book and the one before it!! Zeek is the president of The Outlaws and is the epitome of sex on a stick!! Badboy biker, strong, defends his woman at all costs, and stops at nothing to make things right for them both. Omg this man though!! I have to be careful because I want to tell you everything but I know I can't.

M.N. did an amazing job keeping my interest in this book and the first one. I have for sure found another favorite author!!!

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment