Wednesday, April 27, 2016

Review: Grit

Grit Grit by J.M. Walker
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

This book was so awesome. From the beginning of this book you'll be hooked and won't want to put it down. We can be better than a female MC and Alpha Navy SEAL?

Jay is a president of her own MC and like most book bikers has an attitude for miles. This girl is independent beautiful and still a daddy's girl. After losing her sister please start your own MC and becomes a different person someone that she thinks her sister would be proud of.

Angel is a gorgeous alpha male and a Navy SEAL. Although he has always been a team player when it comes to his woman, there's only one team he is playing for. He stops at nothing to keep her safe and happy until he's tsken from her. His world stops and hell begins but can he find her in time??

This book was a lil longer thsn some I read so I was worried I wouldn't like it or get tired of it after a lil while. #ADD BUT this book was awesome and kept my interest throughout the whole book. Thank you JM for an amazing book!! I am anxious to read more of your work!!

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment