Tuesday, April 19, 2016

Review: Fear You

Fear You Fear You by B.B. Reid
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Wow this book was crazy and good. CRAZY GOOD!! That being said though I almost wanted to stop reading because of how absolutely psycho Keiran is BUT I pushed on and it got even better. Don't get me wrong because seriously this book was great but Kieran made me want to shoot him in the face.

Lake still held strong and even stronger in this book. She became a seriously fearless girl but she would tip back and forth between scared and fearless, which got a bit irritating at times. Lake got a lot of answers in this book which was amazing and scary at the same time.

Keiran well he's the sexy crazy guy that WILL not leave Lake alone NO MATTER WHAT!! He was a great protector for sure but his crazy was on so many levels.. I can't get into to much on him or it will give it all away but needless to say he got answers of his own as well. You will see so many of Keirans sides in this one that he will leave you reeling..

B.B. I am so unsure about continuing this series because OMG you have tore me up. I will finish it but I may need a break..

AMAZING DARK SERIES!!!

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment