Friday, November 4, 2016

Review: Eighteen: 18

Eighteen: 18 Eighteen: 18 by J.A. Huss
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

AHHHH!!!! So I wrote this awesome review and pressed the wrong thing on my android phone and deleted everything. Guess what? Androids don't have an undo button or function PERIOD!!! UGHHHH!!!! Needless to say I'm gonna try this again but I feel like it won't be as good but here goes nothing.. lol

This book was HAWTTTTTT!!!!! I love teacher/student romances because well they're so effin hot, well as long as it's not some creepy old guy and a young girl. THIS WAS NOT THAT!!! This was so much that I really don't know if I can put it all into words but I will try.

Mateo OMG Mateo..... He is the super hot, tattooed, rough around the edges, alpha with a brain that is just amazing. Who doesn't love a hot nerd?? On top of that he is Shannons teacher.. The teacher that bends her over and... No I will just let you read it and see but GIRLSSSSSSS get your toys ready!!!

Shannon is the sassy transfer student that is sassy, smart, and she's dedicated to what makes her heart pump. After she has lost everyone she loves she is forced to move to yet another school and have to take unnecessary classes to graduate. She starts to make a life for herself but yet again EVERYTHING changes.

I feel like this is not enough.. Look there is so much to tell but not without spoiling anything but just know that if you love these types of romances you will not be disappointed. This book is up there with the book Easy, the honor series and almost Gabriel's Inferno (just no bdsm. close but not quite). I will be reading more of this author that is for sure!!!

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment